Sunday, May 25, 2008

Talk, Talk, Talk!

Well today was fabulous! We had to give talks in sacrament meeting and I thought it went great. Austin talked on Prayer. He said it wasn't good but I learned something! : ) I gave a talk on your Calling and Election made sure. It was great!!! I was just excited to teach a little meat for once! Anyways, I thought it all went well. Tevin loves his primary teacher and she's always doing fun things in primary. He's the only little kid and there are two other boys (8 & 11). Today was a little sad because Tevin's new fish "Nemo" died. Austin said we couldn't just replace him so I guess we will have to just try again later. But what do you expect from a $0.28 fish from Walmart. Not a lot! An older couple in our branch had a bike with training wheels and they let Tevin borrow it, so now he has to ride it NON-STOP!! Austin rides his bike back and forth to the park with him and is getting a ton of exercise. Tomorrow Austin is taking us to Marquette for a fun Memorial Day!!!! He's so sweet! Hopefully we'll be able to find some fun things to do. I know I'll have fun. Austin promised to take me to the craft store! I knew I loved him! : )

No comments: