Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ketchup! Ha ha! Part One!


So I have a ton of pictures I wanted to post and I haven't done it so now I am going to post a HUGE amount. Oh well.... First, here are pictures of Tevin's birthday on September 20th. We had so much fun and Tevin LOVED it. It turned out to be one great day, plus my parents were visiting so that was awesome too.

All of the kids got their own R2-D2 cakes and the adults ate one big R2-D2 cake (all thanks to my wonderful MOM!!). The kids all got a "light saber" to take home along with prizes in their moon rocks (toys covered in tin foil). It was very cool. I was very happy with how everything turned out even though during that time Austin was helping unplug the basement of our building because roots had clogged the drains. Lovely. Anyways, now my big boy is four and I can't believe it's been four years. Wow! My other baby is 18 months! AGH! Zoya enjoyed the cake and we also had a board I made and had the kids stick their heads in and they got to take the photo home in a frame . Some of them really turned out hilarious!!!! Next.... after my parents left Sunday afternoon we were sitting in the living room and all of the sudden THIS THING ran out and just SAT THERE!! And yes, that is a mouse. The kids were totally oblivious why daddy and mommy were running around the house with bowls and picking up the couch and throwing toys. It was incredible and my super hunk of a husband caught it! lol Gross, but incredible. We've seen evidence of this little bugger for months, but no sight of him. AGH! Yuck! I think I will split up this blog so something bad doesn't happen. lol You know, murphy's law. : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seeing pictures of your parents left me reminiscing old times. I REALLY miss all of you. Zoya is gorgeous (why wouldn't she be). Wow, Tevin is 4 years old. That is hard to believe. I personally like mice. They help me eat chocolate lol.