Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm not heavy, I'm fluffy.

So....completely depressed now. I went to the dietitian and guess what? I eat HEALTHY! yeah! Good side. Bad side.....why can't I lose the weight?? I have cried a lot in the last two days and it's rough. I have an appointment Tuesday to see a doctor to find out if there is anything wrong with me. AGH! It's been rough and poor Austin has done everything he possibly can to make me feel better. Tevin was very upset today when he saw me crying. He said the water was coming out of my head and I needed to put it back. It was all very light hearted and made me feel better. This too shall pass. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Weight Schmeight. Fluffy is wonderful. Don't get too depressed. Our salvation doesn't rely on our size. Just what our heart says. I love you. Feel better.