Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rainy Days and Gray Days Always Get Me Down...

Instead of Rainy Days and Mondays, it's Rainy Days and Gray Days. It's Gray here... almost 95% of the time. We only see blue skies once in a while. Here, for instance are some pictures of a typical day here in the U.P.
This is a shot from a grocery store called Econo....cool...
Zoya and I waiting for Tevin's bus!
Waiting for Tevin's Bus....and hoping it won't rain. (but it does)


Anyways, it's been ok. I noticed my sleep cycle has gotten crazy so I will have to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier and do a little light therapy to keep me on track! Lol We've been cleaning our house lately and it is amazing how much you can get done when your kids actually help! haha Afterwards we had some fun... see?

We love to play. I think it is hilarious when I clean because I like to listen to music and today Tevin got really annoyed and yelled, "No! Not music!" I told him I liked it on because it made me happy and he said, "Well watching TV makes me and Zoya happy." haha I still kept the music on and it was good because they had to find something else to do. Heaven forbid they not watch TV.

Daddy was excited today. He got his speakers in for his car. After returning the first set because they were too big, the stereo place ordered these for him and then he found out that they were a little too tall, but he fixed it so everything is good. All he has to do now is find out which wire is bad in the car and both of them will work! ; ) haha


Tevin has been learning about Safety this last week. He got to go to the Fire Station and everything! His teacher sent home this paper about having a fire plan and such for our family and asked that we make up one and send them a copy so they can put it in this book they are making. We had already make our emergency plan because Mom is a freak, so we took a picture of Tevie standing by our poster we have by the door and taped it to the paper. He's happy in the picture, but he wasn't a second before! lol

I was going through pictures today and realized my babies were getting so big! Here's a recap.Tevin at age 5!

Tevin at age 1!

Zoya at age 2 1/2!


Zoya at age 1!!

Wow. I am definitely feeling that "tug on my uterus" (for those of you who don't know, that line is from a movie called The Women.)

No comments: