Sunday, November 8, 2009

Loney.... I'm so lonely!

When I hear that phrase not only is it in a munchkin voice, but I hear the strings along with it. For any of you who have no idea what I am talking about, I will be happy to send you the MP3.

Today was a good and bad and ugly day.

GOOD! We had our primary program and they did so awesome! They each wrote a talk and they each went up and read beautifully! I am so proud of them. My primary kids ROCK!

BAD! The kids were totally useless as far as attention went so classes were out!

UGLY! We ended up having an ice cream party to celebrate how awesome they did - and it was - but then we were left with 8 primary kids and 3 nursery kids all hyped up on sugar and 45 minutes to go.

GOOD! Austin is feeling better. He has been sick - nothing serious - but I sent enough drugs with him.

BAD! He was feeling bad enough that he needed a blessing, so we had a couple Priesthood holders come over.

UGLY! He couldn't come to church today, so he never got to see the program. : (

Another UGLY - no Good or Bad. Austin has left to go on his week long conference today. He'll be back Friday evening - very late. *sigh*

Now, it's just me and the kids. YEAH! I mean that truthfully and sarcastically. I love my children, but it is going to be one busy week!!!

Here's a question.... Have you ever had a bump on your arm? I'm talking a hard bump - not squishy or movable either. Thursday, I found this hard lump in the smooth part of my left forearm. It was about the size of a navy bean. Now, I don't know for sure, but I think it has grown to kidney bean size and it hurts around it and when I push on it. I will take a few more days measurements... although I will be calling the doctor's office tomorrow... just to be sure. I have a friend who is a nurse and she thinks it might be a "ganglion cyst" - which is not my cup of tea either. But, we shall see whenever I go in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have had a huge lump in the small of my back. The Dr. said it was a fatty deposit. It's best to just have it checked out.

I know what you mean about ugh with the traveling. The hubby is a great buffer when he gets home in the evening. It's the small break a mom needs each day. It's alright to be bummed about him leaving.


I have loved reading your blog lately. I love the words, and pictures. All of it. Thanks for posting.

Good job on the primary program as well. Even doing it with a sick hubby at home. You ARE superwoman.