Thursday, November 5, 2009

Remember, Remember the 5th of November!

lol For those of you who don't know, that was from the movie V for Vendetta. I don't even know why I remembered it. lol Oh well. Now, Halloween is over and it's on to Thanksgiving. The kids had a lot of fun with Halloween.

I am totally tired though. I don't know why, but I have been sleeping a lot. I did feel great today though. I got a ton of stuff done. haha and NO I am not pregnant. My neighbor already asked.

We are practicing for the Primary program Saturday and I have sufficiently bribed them all with an ice cream party. They are excited to speak in the microphone too... I did forget that. But, hopefully it will go well. I am also currently obsessed with our branch Christmas party. Yes, you heard right. I have planned it all out and more. Austin rolls his eyes, but he knows this adds to my happiness so he allows it. : )

Austin has done really well. He has signed up for his last semester of classes and apparently decided to take two P.E. classes for fun. Wow, my man will be lookin' good by the time Spring hits. I only hope I can do the same. lol He's ecstatic for the end to be in sight but he's even more ecstatic for it to snow so he can ski. Yes, it's sad.... but I only say that because I have never skied.

Life... it's so hectic sometimes and others not, and you always seem to want what you don't (or can't) have.

No comments: