Friday, January 9, 2009

Check This Out!!!!

I am totally into Food Storage right now. I usually have cycles where I go through crafting, then scrapbooking, then family history, then back to food storage - and that is where I am now! YEAH! I want to share with you all this great site!

http://blog.totallyready.com

She has a seven steps program that helps you plan 72-hour kits for home, work and the car! She helps you prepare your house for insurance, for a pandemic, and for any emergency! She also has a system to help you gain a three-month supply of food for your family! How awesome is that!? So today I am going out to buy containers for our 72-hour kits and such so I am happy.

Tevin is back in school and I am so glad. He loves it there and really enjoys it. Zoya is doing well. She is starting to assert herself more and mommy has to clamp down more. Poor Zoya!

Austin is working LOTS this week and is really excited about school starting Monday. We had to go and buy new gloves and goggles and such for him to go to his skiing class. He is so happy and so am I. It had been rough on him last semester and it's nice to see him excited about school again.

No comments: