Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Destroyed Bumper - but good Christmas

(Austin Ranting!!)

So here I am driving down US HWY 2 minding my own business. I was making sure to go the speed limit, not to drive to close to the person in front of me and just stay alert. I see the car in front of me stop to turn so I slow down and stop. Well the van behind me didn't want to stop and decides to try to pass me on the right shoulder. Good idea right?! Wrong! Because this van decided that he was not going to stop the vehicle behind him didn't realize he needed to slow down. The road was extremely slippery. So you guessed it; this car hit us in the rear. My bumper was demolished.

Luckily no one was hurt.

(Trisha)

So we did have a good Christmas! Besides the bumper - which Austin replaced with one he got from the junkyard - it was a great trip! We got a new van! YEAH!! Tevin received THE light saber he has wanted now for months. Zoya got baby stuff and mommy got her own set of scriptures plus a cool photo keychain! Daddy got his own "ergonomic" keyboard, cool wrenches and more seasons of Hogan's Heroes. My parents bought us "Outdoor Adventure" for our Wii! It is so cool! It lets you play all sorts of games and you use a mat and the wii remote. It's a great workout! All in all, I thought it was awesome! Now, we get back to life up here in da U.P. and all is well.

No comments: