Thursday, January 29, 2009

Obsession? Most Definitely!!

Ok, so I am now thoroughly in love with the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. I read all four of them again this last weekend! Ah.... Edward. lol Don't get me wrong, I love my husband too : ) He laughs at me and thinks I am such a freak... but the movie hasn't come out - and he hasn't seen anything yet!

I included Bella's Lullaby from the movie soundtrack on our mood music list so click and enjoy! *Sigh* I hope I get to buy the books soon. I almost can't handle not having them to read again! lol Maybe soon... better go work on buttering up Austin. HA HA HA!

2 comments:

Sara-Lynn said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being in love with these books, or Edward!! I read the first 2 in 3 days. You totally get sucked in.

Kari Anton said...

Don't feel bad, Chris makes fun of me all the time for reading those books. He calls them Crappy Teenage Pap, I think they are one of the best escapes I've found since becoming a Mom!!!!